Blissful Delights? What’s that you ask?
Well, we’re starting a fun little series today!
Here’s the thing. I don’t typically spend a lot of time scrolling the web*, but when I do oftentimes I come across things that I enjoy; articles, memes, clothing . . . catch my gist?
*By the way, can someone please tell me the modern, hip way to refer to the internet?
Most of the time these things are insignificant compared to what I typically share, so I keep them to myself and try to talk my husband’s ear off about things he could care less to hear about (guys, Kylie Jenner is pregnant! My husband is not the person to talk to about this, ya know?)
Thus, Blissful Delights.
This won’t happen every week, but occasionally I will pop in on a Sunday to share delightful happenings that make me feel bliss –> blissful delights. These posts will be short, to the point, and hopefully provide you with a little inspiration going into a new work week!
p.s. the whole “blissful delights” thing will make a whole lot more sense in a couple of weeks. Wait for it.
Let’s begin week one, shall we?
- This blogger is getting everything right, from style, to design, to content . . . I’m left feeling inspired!
- Leave Your Mark is one of the most efficient “page to action” books I’ve ever read, offering tons of value and actionable steps to further your position in any career.
- I was late to hop on this bandwagon, but if you haven’t watch this show, run, don’t walk to your tv!
- Feeling a crime drama-thriller instead? I binged watched this show in three days!
- I was craving beautiful, soulful music and remembered how incredible both of these albums are.
- TayTay is back! Love her or hate her, this music video is iconic.
- I pretty much live off of bowls like these.
- Natural beauty is trending and I’m all about it. While looking for inspo I came across this vlogger.
- Risque, contrasting pieces are giving me LIFE lately. I feel like I need this dress for my next vacay!